Sunday, January 20, 2008

Mission Statement

Berjaya Hills Resort (formerly Bukit Tinggi Resort) is a hill resort in Bukit Tinggi, Pahang, Malaysia near Genting Highlands. It is well-known for its French-themed village, Colmar Tropicale.

Berjaya Hills captures the essence of the different cultures of the world in a single unique destination! Just 40 minutes' drive from Kuala Lumpur and 10km off the East-West Karak Highway, Berjaya Hills covers 16,000 acres of rugged hills and mountains crowned with lush tropical rainforests. At 2,700 - 3,500 feet above sea level, the air is cool, fresh and rejuvenating. The perfect destination with a world of difference!

Its many attractions includes Colmar Tropicale - a French Themed Resort, Berjaya Hills Golf & Country Club, Japanese Village and the Rabbit & Deer Farm.

Mission Statement / Site Objective
Improve the quality of the web as in the design, images, content planning such and such which satisfy customer needs. The primary purpose must always be to uphold the interests of traveler and wayfarer, whatever the mission statement. Find out who are the "client" and design a website which is suitable. Increase more customer by having a good webpage.

Goals
  • A fast loading website with easy navigation.
  • Well management of information.
  • Nice images with great explaination to promote the beauty of berjaya hills to attract more wayfarer and traveler.
  • Booking online to increase online sales. Make it a safety and dependable online purchase system.
  • The "keep me updated!" feature will be maintained. I think it's good in order to convert short term customer to be long term customer.

Target Audience

2 comments:

niQue"U" said...

Whole websites look so flat and somehow a bit bored. I think the logo is a problem also. Why put it in center? Overall it's jus too simply, doesn't bring out the feeling of BERJAYA HILLS and not attractive enough to catch viewer attention.
I think can insert some nice photo in BERJAYA HILLS to bring out the what is BERJAYA HILLs all about~ Im fact, Visual catch people attention.
The navigation bar there is just too simply~ You might create a theme or mood for your client. Filling in color make it more lively and interesting.
And when go in different session, it's showing different design.Not consistency and unprofessional.
GAMBETEH ya :D

zYen said...

1st of all...why your target audience is nobody?haha guess you missed out.

I guess I've told you some of my opinion about this website. I've visited few times to this website before this project brief. I tried to contact them to get some information of their schedule, nearly 1 month later I didn't get any of the replies, and also any information even after I've submitted the "Keep me updated!" form.
Okay but I know this has nothing to do with your task haha, it's the problem of their corporate website management, kinda feel like they didn't care about the online user at all.

What I can say about this website is, empty & boring, which is also tell us from the website how's the place like. This website is not user friendly, I hardly get information what I'm trying to get when I'm browsing throughout this website. And ofcourse, please go there once to take beautiful pictures, all the pictures shown in that website is not in good qualities.